The Bath Transfer Bench is a truly versatile bathing aid that helps users to transfer into and out of the bath with far greater ease. It features a large seating area and a backrest that can be detached and placed on either side of the transfer bench making it suitable for both right and left handed users. The four legs are fitted with suction cups that attach securely to the base of the bath and are independently adjustable in height. A support arm ensures maximum safety and stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Makes for easier bath transfers
- Large sitting area with backrest
- Support arm provides stability
- Suction cups secure to bath
- Fully height adjustable
- Versatile, reversible design
- Overall depth: 610mm (24″)
- Overall width: 840mm (33″)
- Seat depth: 500mm (19″)
- Seat width: 660mm (26″)
- Minimum seat height: 460mm (18″)
- Maximum seat height: 560mm (22″)
- Weight: 5 kgs (10 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 135 kgs (21 stone)
Place assembled Transfer Bench seat (A) upside down on the work surface.
2. Attach back support (B) by sliding mounting tubes through cylinder brackets and
lock into place with spring-loaded push-pins.
NOTE: Back support is reversible to accommodate left or right tub entry.
3. Attach U-Shape armrest support tubing (C) by sliding into the mounting bracket and lock into
place with spring-loaded push-pins.
4. Place legs with suction cups (D) inside the tub.