The Freeway M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists, exclusively manufactured by Prism Medical UK are the result of years of experience in developing, manufacturing and supplying hoists, combined with the knowledge gained from working closely with the professionals and caregivers who use them.
Freeway M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists
£1,225.20 Inc. VatEx. VAT,
Every aspect of M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists have been designed to make lifting and handling easier and safer for both client and caregiver. Its compact, ergonomic design makes it perfect for use in community or nursing environments.
There are two variations of the Freeway M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists – the M-150 and the M-175 which each equate to the maximum lifting capacity (in kg) of the hoist.
Now available with the option of the Freeway Quick Release System (QRS®) which allows carry bars and weigh scales to be safely and easily attached/removed without the need for tools.
The Freeway M-Series features on board charging as standard. To further increase the versatility of the hoist, it is also available with off board charging for those who prefer to charge the battery pack at a separate location away from the hoist.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomically designed 4 button handset to enhance ease of operation
- Ergonomically profiled push handles designed in conjunction with the REBA assessment tool allows for safe moving and positioning
- The control box is recessed within the handles to avoid accidental contact with the emergency stop button
- Powered leg opening allows the hoist to be positioned correctly for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- 100mm front castors and 100mm rear castors (locking) allow for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Quick Release System (QRS®) available as added extra
- Rear foot bar helps to negoatiaite the hoist over uneven floor surfaces and door thresholds
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Control box includes a counter which records the usage of the hoist
- On board charging as standard (Off board charging also available)
- Coating of the hoist includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||150||175|
|Maximum Lifting Height||1630||1770|
|Minimum Lifting Height||540||600|
|Internal Leg Open||1020||1040|
|Internal Leg Closed||620||620|
|Spreader Bar at Max Reach||1040||1240|
|Reach at Max Height||520||560|
|Reach at Min Height||420||500|
|Legs Open – External Width||1120||1140|
|Legs Open – Internal Width||1020||1040|
|Legs Closed – External Width||720||720|
|Legs Closed – Internal Width||620||620|
|Overall Height of Legs||123||123|
|Front Twin Castors||100||100|
|Rear Braked Castors||100||100|
|Mast & Boom inc all fixings||15||19|