The Freeway T40 Shower Chair is a highly versatile assistant propelled shower, toilet or commode chair that can be raised/lowered, extended forward, rear castors set back for amputee use, to name but a few of its applications.
Freeway T40 Shower Chair
£792.00 Inc. VatEx. VAT,
The Freeway T40 features four total stop castors and footrests as standard.
The Freeway T40 is constructed from strong tubing in order to ensure a durable and long lasting shower, toilet and commode chair. The seat, backrest and armrests are made from a highly durable material which can be easily wiped clean to ensure optimal hygiene.
The protective coating of the shower chair includes FREECOTE® – our unique antimicrobial and antibacterial coating which is resistant against the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria.
In addition to the standard T40, there are also variations to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets and other automatic bidets.
Features & Benefits
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 200kg (30 stone)
- A highly versatile shower chair which can be made bespoke for a variety of applications
- Versions available to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets and other automatic bidets
- Heavy duty total stop castors and footrests fitted as standard
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene
- Coating of the shower chair frame includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating.